Time out for Crazy Engineers - Video-cool-strange-unusual-inventions

What better way for a CEan to spend an idle three minutes than look at some zany inventions?
Quote:
Many new inventions are innovative, and impact our daily lives. However, most inventions only may be used by just a few of us. Still, these rarely seen inventions are often cool and even strange, and are developed from creative ideas and thinking. Which one is your favorite?
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    cool inventions...my favorite one is bathing cap of a baby..very silly yet innovative
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    Which one is your favorite?
    Ostrich Pillow
    Kickstarter :- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is going to conduct the first sub-orbital flight test of Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (GSLV-III or GSLV MK-3) on December 18 from Satish...
I like the new theme by OpenSuse Harlequin. Is it possible to obtain Hex value from the image ? ​I would like to obtain image hex value of the green...
Now @Anoop Mathew and others of his tribe will go to town with this in their hands! Quote: Researchers at Washington University in St. Louis have developed the world’s fastest...
An exciting update for everyone interested in buying CrazyEngineers Hoodies - we've crossed the threshold of pre-orders (minimum number of pre-orders required) to get the hoodies manufactured! All this means...
Quote: The inaugural IHS Engineering360 “Pulse of Engineering” research survey reveals three key challenges facing engineers and allied professionals almost everywhere in the world: appropriate skill levels and expertise, adequate...