View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Lovesharma
Lovesharma • Jan 31, 2012

Time Management to crack exams

How do i practice for questions quickly for the good time management? I need some tips guys so that i can crack companies tests 😉. I heard infosys, cognizant, wipro etc aptitude test is a game of time management.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 31, 2012
Lovesharma
How do i practice for questions quickly for the good time management? I need some tips guys so that i can crack companies tests 😉. I heard infosys, cognizant, wipro etc aptitude test is a game of time management.
It's actually a matter of practice. While the IIM folks can give you more tips on how to crack those tests, the tip that actually will give you results (in my opinion) are as follows-
  1. Solve the paper in 3 cycles. First one - pick the very easy ones, Second - the ones that are manageable and Third - the ones that fetch you more marks or the tough ones.
  2. Be aware of your comfort zones among the topics. If you're weak in probability related questions, just skip them. If you're good at logic - you must attempt logic based questions.
  3. Try to answer the multiple choice questions by looking at the options. Mostly it's the game of eliminating the obviously impossible answers and then making a smart guess among the remaining option.
  4. Practice & Practice!
I hope this helps.
Lovesharma
Lovesharma • Feb 7, 2012
Thnx. Actually I couldn't able to complete my test on time. Specially couldn't get any spare time to attempt comprehension 😔
How can i speed up on this part?
Dancer_Engineer
Dancer_Engineer • Feb 7, 2012
Practice, practice, practice along with concentration will help. 😀

Share this content on your social channels -