Time Management to crack exams

How do i practice for questions quickly for the good time management? I need some tips guys so that i can crack companies tests ๐Ÿ˜‰. I heard infosys, cognizant, wipro etc aptitude test is a game of time management.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lovesharma
    How do i practice for questions quickly for the good time management? I need some tips guys so that i can crack companies tests ๐Ÿ˜‰. I heard infosys, cognizant, wipro etc aptitude test is a game of time management.
    It's actually a matter of practice. While the IIM folks can give you more tips on how to crack those tests, the tip that actually will give you results (in my opinion) are as follows-
    1. Solve the paper in 3 cycles. First one - pick the very easy ones, Second - the ones that are manageable and Third - the ones that fetch you more marks or the tough ones.
    2. Be aware of your comfort zones among the topics. If you're weak in probability related questions, just skip them. If you're good at logic - you must attempt logic based questions.
    3. Try to answer the multiple choice questions by looking at the options. Mostly it's the game of eliminating the obviously impossible answers and then making a smart guess among the remaining option.
    4. Practice & Practice!
    I hope this helps.
  • Lovesharma
    Lovesharma
    Thnx. Actually I couldn't able to complete my test on time. Specially couldn't get any spare time to attempt comprehension ๐Ÿ˜”
    How can i speed up on this part?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Practice, practice, practice along with concentration will help. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flipkart has not doubt set standards for the Indian eCommerce. Flipkart is growing at a rapid rate and ships over 30k items every single day! No doubt, the venture capitalists...
Name: Kunal Raut *Engineering Trade: Electronics Location: Currently I am located in Suburban Mumbai. *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: books , cricket , cooking , eating *Aim in life: To...
For the life of me I cannot figure out how this trick was done:
the following is a snippet for splitting the file(from parameter FileInputPath) into the number of splits(given as outputfiles) to the specified folder (FolderOUtputPath). the files are split.(my file s an...
Hi, Can someone suggest good reference books for the following subjects (Indian and foreign ones included, if available). I went through a few titles of these books, but they didn't...