Time Delay in Latest Resources Section

And today as of posting time it is 6 min and still the resource is not added in the latest resources segment in the main screen Why is it so?

Is the Caching thing this slow or ??]

Is it due to moderation required ?

PS: The thread is showing in the resources section But the thread title is not updated till 12 45 though the resource was added at 12 35

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Every resource gets into moderation queue before it's accepted in the resources section. That might have caused the delay.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Thanks for that clarification friend

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we say humidity that is water content in air ..... that is water in vapour stage in air .......my question is how water can be in vapour state at room...
Which are the best book on basic concept and fundamental of suspension system and design in racing vehicle and advance suspension system and design in racing vehicle.?
After 9 years, the first & foremost Ubuntu bug : "Microsoft has a majority market share" is been marked as "Fixed" by Mark Shuttleworth. Here's what 1834th comment on Ubuntu...
CAN any body help me to know if either ipv4 will be replaced by ipv6 or ipv4 just remains and ipv6 will be just like an extension, without effecting the...
Hi, In Netbeans IDE, I have to run multiple java files with arguments in each and all the files should be in a single project. Can any one please help...