CrazyEngineers
  • Those who use their Facebook login credentials (that is, login via Facebook connect) might face problems; the most common being getting logged out out of CE. This is because of the latest API changes which went live this week. We'll fix this issue tonight.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 14, 2011

Update: The problem has been fixed. If anyone is still facing any issue while logging in with Facebook connect; please reply in this thread or send a mail describing the problem to admin [at] crazyengineers [ dot ] com.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 14, 2011

Just wondering, is the Facebook login button really useful? Is anyone actively using it?
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 19, 2011

The_Big_K
    Just wondering, is the Facebook login button really useful? Is anyone actively using it?
    Its easy. When I have logged in my facebook account, I don't have to login separately. CE gets logged in automatically! Thankz. 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 19, 2011

Yep, the new API allows us to do that.
    Praveen-Kumar
    Its easy. When I have logged in my facebook account, I don't have to login separately. CE gets logged in automatically! Thankz. 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register