this too will pass away

Hello All. I am muhsin from kerala. I am new to this community. I would like to stick around the superb crazy engineers all the time. Let me be a part of your family! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • mohdp
    mohdp
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    thankyou
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome, varu, varu, Mushine.
    I am sure CE will not pass away. It will be around for a long while. So, be part of it and contribute.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, buddy ๐Ÿ˜€ . Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mohdp
    mohdp
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, buddy ๐Ÿ˜€ . Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join? ๐Ÿ˜€
    i discover the website through google.i think i can make a big future with this community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam dealing suspension design for saeindia baja, in this process i completed all. theory about suspensions, now Iam intrsted in constructing and designing xactly system... anyone help me for wich...
hello everyone.. i am in my final year of my engineering course(electrical engineering) in india..i want to get a job in general electricals or in general motors company...so please tell...
hey this is zack from AMU, aligarh pursuing electrical engineering
Hello every one Im Rahul SR from India(Kerala) , Im 21 year old now doing Post Graduation (Master Of Computer Application) ...Im madly deeply interested in robotics,automobile embedded system developing...i...
Im a mechanical engineering student starting my second year this coming school year and im supposed to take a CAD class next semester . up until this coming semester they...