CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 11, 2013

Nayan Goenka
    This error poped out when i was trying to tag some people in my post. Arounf 8-9 of them at a time. Then i had to remove tags and post message. then edit the message and add tags one by one everytime. That worked but not at same time.

[​IMG]
    Same problem that i had also encountered.I also tried the same by removing the tag.This problem has to be addressed by the big k only.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberAug 11, 2013

@cskauto #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Well I am not getting the error and I am not sure what is the main cause for such an error

PS: #-Link-Snipped-# is there a limit on how many people we can tag in a single post
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 11, 2013

That error shouldn't be there. Does it pop up when you tag certain usernames or when you tag more than 5 CEans?
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 11, 2013

it happens only after tagging more than 5 ceans
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 11, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    That error shouldn't be there. Does it pop up when you tag certain usernames or when you tag more than 5 CEans?

When I was tagging #-Link-Snipped-# in that post, and #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# as well, error popped up. I removed their tags and it went through. After wards i had to edit the post and add tags for these people individually everytime. I told AR at that itself that there might be some error in some usernames that is not allowing them smooth tags.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 11, 2013

I checked server logs but didn't find anything significant. If there's any way to reproduce this, please let me know so that we can fix it. I'll perform a few tests to see if it can be reproduced.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 11, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    I checked server logs but didn't find anything significant. If there's any way to reproduce this, please let me know so that we can fix it. I'll perform a few tests to see if it can be reproduced.

I will to make it reproduce later this today. I have exam in 10 minutes. 😛
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberAug 12, 2013

Testing tagging

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Edit:
    Seems like there is no such problem for me.
    Opera 12.16 on Windows 7
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register