CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 7, 2008

swaroop2003
    hi , i am doing third year mechanical. there is a mini project this year... so anyone can help me out with ideas😕
    Swaroop, selection of project idea would depend on your interest, skill & experience in working on projects. I'd suggest that you come up with your idea and seek help from CEans on how to go about executing your ideas.

I like the 'Mechanical Burglar Alarm' idea that you posted in mechanical engineering section. Why don't you work on it?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Miss Mechanimal

MemberJan 21, 2009

hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
    wil b grateful..thanx..
    Cancel
  • shalini_goel14

MemberJan 21, 2009

Miss Mechanimal
    hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
    wil b grateful..thanx..
    Hi miss mechanimal,

Your username is too good.😉

1. Don't use sms text in your posts ok. Be careful next time. 😀
    2. Share your project thoughts with us first.I am sure your ideas will be enough good to make. Definitely, you will not need any more ideas from us.
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberJan 21, 2009

Miss Mechanimal
    wil b grateful..thanx..

Hi and welcome to the forum! There are lot of project ideas already discussed here. Please search the forum!

Let us know what you think.
    Cancel
  • tanuj12321

MemberJun 7, 2009

Please!! can i know where in Pune OR Mumbai can i buy the third year mechanical diploma projects ???
    Cancel
  • hemantkshetty

MemberAug 8, 2009

Re: Fourth year mechanical engineering project ideas

Hi, I am planning the analysis of Turbine Blades (its variation in temperature and its effects on strength of blades and ways to measure its temperature).
    Can anyone help mw out with this???????
    Cancel
  • remshad medappil

MemberAug 26, 2009

its temperature you can under stand by analysing inflow and outflow of fluid and the power
    Cancel
  • jeban

MemberJan 20, 2010

Miss Mechanimal
    wil b grateful..thanx..
    please make us a favour
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register