CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@swaroop2003 • 07 Dec, 2008
hi , i am doing third year mechanical. there is a mini project this year... so anyone can help me out with ideas😕
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Dec, 2008
swaroop2003
hi , i am doing third year mechanical. there is a mini project this year... so anyone can help me out with ideas😕
Swaroop, selection of project idea would depend on your interest, skill & experience in working on projects. I'd suggest that you come up with your idea and seek help from CEans on how to go about executing your ideas.

I like the 'Mechanical Burglar Alarm' idea that you posted in mechanical engineering section. Why don't you work on it?
@Miss Mechanimal • 21 Jan, 2009 hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
wil b grateful..thanx..
@shalini_goel14 • 21 Jan, 2009
Miss Mechanimal
hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
wil b grateful..thanx..
Hi miss mechanimal,

Your username is too good.😉

1. Don't use sms text in your posts ok. Be careful next time. 😀
2. Share your project thoughts with us first.I am sure your ideas will be enough good to make. Definitely, you will not need any more ideas from us.
@Differential • 22 Jan, 2009
Miss Mechanimal
hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
wil b grateful..thanx..

Hi and welcome to the forum! There are lot of project ideas already discussed here. Please search the forum!

Let us know what you think.
@tanuj12321 • 07 Jun, 2009 Please!! can i know where in Pune OR Mumbai can i buy the third year mechanical diploma projects ???
@hemantkshetty • 08 Aug, 2009 Re: Fourth year mechanical engineering project ideas

Hi, I am planning the analysis of Turbine Blades (its variation in temperature and its effects on strength of blades and ways to measure its temperature).
Can anyone help mw out with this???????
@remshad medappil • 26 Aug, 2009 its temperature you can under stand by analysing inflow and outflow of fluid and the power
@jeban • 20 Jan, 2010
Miss Mechanimal
wil b grateful..thanx..
please make us a favour
7.7k views

Related Posts

@lokkesh rg · Dec 14, 2015

What are the recent innovations in gokart?
8.7k views

@prabhat kumar · Apr 25, 2008

hi i m doing project with c and i want to get a mouse programing help me
5k views

@bharathkumarp · May 15, 2010

HI CEans... I attend an aptitude test belongs to Globarena... It consists of 10 questions,each with 4 options.And 10 min time. If possible try to solve within the Time. Its...
4.2k views

@PRAVEEN S · Sep 22, 2015

can anyone explain difference between graduate apprentice training and graduate engineering trainee
8.1k views

@sanjanaaa · Aug 24, 2015

Is networking field good for girls? If yes what track or specializations they should take in CCNA and CCNA?
7.9k views