1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Third year mechanical engineering project ideas

Question asked by swaroop2003 in #Mechanical on Dec 7, 2008
swaroop2003
swaroop2003 路 Dec 7, 2008
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
hi , i am doing third year mechanical. there is a mini project this year... so anyone can help me out with ideas😕 Posted in: #Mechanical
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Dec 7, 2008
Rank A1 - PRO
swaroop2003
hi , i am doing third year mechanical. there is a mini project this year... so anyone can help me out with ideas馃槙
Swaroop, selection of project idea would depend on your interest, skill & experience in working on projects. I'd suggest that you come up with your idea and seek help from CEans on how to go about executing your ideas.

I like the 'Mechanical Burglar Alarm' idea that you posted in mechanical engineering section. Why don't you work on it?
Miss Mechanimal
Miss Mechanimal 路 Jan 21, 2009
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
wil b grateful..thanx..
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 路 Jan 21, 2009
Rank A3 - PRO
Miss Mechanimal
hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
wil b grateful..thanx..
Hi miss mechanimal,

Your username is too good.馃槈

1. Don't use sms text in your posts ok. Be careful next time. 馃榾
2. Share your project thoughts with us first.I am sure your ideas will be enough good to make. Definitely, you will not need any more ideas from us.
Differential
Differential 路 Jan 22, 2009
Rank B3 - LEADER
Miss Mechanimal
wil b grateful..thanx..

Hi and welcome to the forum! There are lot of project ideas already discussed here. Please search the forum!

Let us know what you think.
tanuj12321
tanuj12321 路 Jun 7, 2009
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Please!! can i know where in Pune OR Mumbai can i buy the third year mechanical diploma projects ???
hemantkshetty
hemantkshetty 路 Aug 8, 2009
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Re: Fourth year mechanical engineering project ideas

Hi, I am planning the analysis of Turbine Blades (its variation in temperature and its effects on strength of blades and ways to measure its temperature).
Can anyone help mw out with this???????
remshad medappil
remshad medappil 路 Aug 26, 2009
Rank C3 - EXPERT
its temperature you can under stand by analysing inflow and outflow of fluid and the power
jeban
jeban 路 Jan 20, 2010
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Miss Mechanimal
wil b grateful..thanx..
please make us a favour

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up