Thinking of Buying Tikona Broadband

f u are thinking of buying tikona broadband

never buy it !!

i am using tikona broadband for last 2 month to get high speed but i did not get good speed

i am geting only 10 to 20 kbps from last 40 days

i had called lots of time but they saying me that it is all ok and we can only do this much ...

if u thinking to buy tikona broadband

i say use mobile internet cause it gives more than tikona broadband

waste of paying 770 rs

better to you use internet from mobile cause u will get more speed in less cost

thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear that. I was about to buy it, but sticking with BSNL for now.
  • tikona.services
    tikona.services
    Cheter
    f u are thinking of buying tikona broadband

never buy it !!

i am using tikona broadband for last 2 month to get high speed but i did not get good speed

i am geting only 10 to 20 kbps from last 40 days

i had called lots of time but they mother fckers saying me that it is all ok and we can only do this much ...

if u thinking to buy tikona broadband

i say use mobile internet cause it gives more than tikona broadband

waste of paying 770 rs

better to you use internet from mobile cause u will get more speed in less cost

thank you

We are grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter.In order to assist you better, we request you to provide the following information:
    1. User id:-
    2. Registered contact number:- Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you

Email Us :-- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    tikona.services
    We are grateful that your service request was brought to our attention and we appreciate your perseverance in settling this matter.In order to assist you better, we request you to provide the following information:
    1. User id:-
    2. Registered contact number:- Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you

Email Us :-- #-Link-Snipped-#
    ROFL..!šŸ˜..I can't control it now.
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    By the way,thanks cheter for sharing experience.I have similar experience with BSNL 3G in my region.
  • tikona.services
    tikona.services
    Hi,

We have been trying to request you to share your account details for us to resolve your queries within the stipulated time. however it seems that you still would like to continue on and not share the information - Tikona Care team is hand tied on the same.

Regards
    Tikona Care Team
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Cheater: Tikona Team wants to resolve the issue. Do get in touch with them and sort out the issue. Do not forget to share your experience with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Attending Oracle OpenWorld is the most cost-effective and efficient way to stay ahead of the technology curveā€”and this year's event incorporates the popular Oracle Develop event as an official Oracle...
Yesterday i get chance to meet Cean-Patty for 10-15 Minutes and today I Spent a Super Day with Mayur Pathak. It was amazing !!
I know a lot of juniors must be worried/curious about which Engineering branches to chose which is most suitable for their career? Psychometric tests are a popular option for that...
Hello People... I am a second year engineering student. We have induction motors and machines in our course. But the book that has been given for our reference is P.S.Bhimbra...
Hello, What will be the shape of torque-speed curve in braking quadrant for DC motor? Will it be similar to this curve? Many thanks