think.innovate

The mind is a battlefield of good and evil. There are many things in life that seem out of place. Many a times, we find life falling apart all of a sudden, for example: death of a loved one, loss of a valuable asset or job. We are often lucky to avoid such obstacles and usually blame our fate for any such occurrences. But, do we even stop for a while to just think of what has happened?
Thinking is an excellent way of getting life into the balance. The movement of thought signals through the nerve glands erects a great sensation of activity within the brain. This makes sure that the brain stays focused and the concepts of real life melange are effectively exercised. In life, most people take chances. But it’s not bad to look before you leap, is it?
Opportunities around us are plenty, but the chances of survival are few. Always remember that when one door closes, another one opens. But do we actually knock at the right doors? The probability of getting through a crisis depends largely on the factors that we revolve around: the positive and the negative factor. A person with more positive attitude can survive as he takes each chance in an optimistic perspective.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Innovation: The RECENT REQUIREMENT>>>???

atf
    The mind is a battlefield of good and evil.....
    Opportunities around us are plenty, but the chances of survival are few.
    What is the current field in which innovation is highly required???? As engineers, what is the biggest challenge faced in the technical field today???
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I don't expect a Silent Conversation Guys!!! Isn't anyone over here eager for Innovation???
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Dude... Thinking and Innovating are different terms and how do you try to relate them?? Only thinking put in action will make innovation... πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    That is what i meant!. But often the innovation that we see aroud us lack a lot of thinking. For example, just look at how many mobile phones you'll get at the price between Rs.7000 to Rs.13000. I feel that almost all of them have the same features, plus or minus a few extras. No one has ever done an innovative phone yet. Touch phones are hitting the market like wildfire, but are they actually innovative enough???
    Touch phones are buggy enough to get out of the Market!!! πŸ˜” Yeah, innovative thinking is there in Microsoft in 2019 Video and Nokia's Morph... πŸ˜€ Not sure if they are true... 😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Nokia Morph is just a concept and its upcoming like never???. But what i like most is the innovation put forward by Pranav Mistry in his 'Sixth Sense' application. You can imagine the kind of potential thinking that man might have done before he actually implemented it. It's currently being used in the Smart Phones for the pinch and zoom effects i believe.
    Dude.. Pranav Mistry project is kinda feasible... Like the problem would be a better interface or something... That's implemented in some way by Microsoft... πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Yes it is feasible. But what about the rest of the world? It took Pranav Mistry a lot of thinking such as removing his mouse and reinventing the logic of X and Y dimensons along with a 3rd z dimension in his latest usage, which lead to the innovation.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    praveenscience
    That's implemented in some way by Microsoft... πŸ˜€
    What is the technique that Microsoft has used? Any Ideas?
    P.S. I'm an avid viewer of the National Geographic 'BIG' and 'I Didn't Know That'. There's also one programme in Discovery Channel with 2 Scientists. The things they show are incredible.
    Microsoft has used Kinect to do this... πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    What is Kinect??
    See about Kinect here... #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    praveenscience
    See about Kinect here... #-Link-Snipped-#
    Aaah, yes. I've always wondered how they do it. Saw the similar usage in the movie 'What Happens in Vegas' when Ashton Kutcher is seen playing baseball with his T.V. at home, while Cameron Diaz is busy working at the Stock Exchange.
    Wow! That's great to know... But see, Kinect is a kind of just a Web Cam with some advanced features of Gesture and blah blah recognition... πŸ˜€ It includes Gesture recognition, Voice recognition, and many more.. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Pranav Mistry's Sixth-Sense and Microsoft's Productivity Future Vision

Check this out : [video=youtube;ig2RSID-kn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig2RSID-kn8[/video]

P.S. This is a video about the Sixth Sense technology developed by Pranav Mistry also featuring Microsoft's Productivity Future Vision.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Funny Innovation

And check this funny innovation:[video=youtube;17DPJHNVx2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17DPJHNVx2Q&feature=related[/video]

Did someone actually make it happen?

P.S.: This is a funny video about the MAC Tini laptop. Couldn't control myself from laughing...πŸ˜›
    @ATF... Whenever you are posting any videos from YouTube, please say the name of the video, if possible give a small description. Corp networks won't even allow the URL to be seen! πŸ˜”
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    @Praveen: Ok, I've made the changes.πŸ˜‰
    MacTini is a parody man!!! πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need details on regenerative breaking for my college project.. Plz help
I have available all test banks and solution manuals for Pearson, Prentice Hall, Cengage, and McGraw-Hill books. Please contact if you are interested in these study tools. 😁
I'm coming from a geology standpoint here, so bear with me...my goal is to measure some of the physical characteristicsof various earth materials (sands, gravels, clays, etc.) by pulsing a...
Hi everyone can you please provide me which is the best laptop for students pursuing their MS like apple,hp, dell etc..πŸ˜•
i have two st rock scooter. i want to increase vehicle efficiency. how to increase vehicle average