CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@gerrybok • 21 Jun, 2014
Sir/Madam engineers I'm badly needed some ideas or proposal for our thesis this year..
Hoping for your kindness... ^^,..
@gerrybok • 21 Jun, 2014 Sir/Madam Engineers I humbly asking for your help..Any suggestions thesis proposal or ideas for our group??

Hoping for your kindness.. ^^,.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 21 Jun, 2014 I've merged your discussions. Please avoid creating multiple discussions on the same topic. I am sure someone will answer your query soon. In the mean time, feel free to search for the thesis topics in this section: Project Ideas & Seminar Topics
@gerrybok • 21 Jun, 2014 sorry sir.. noted
@gerrybok • 22 Jun, 2014 Good day sir, what is the application of the said project? Is this project too expensive for us students? Any more project suggestions sir?
I really appreciate your recommendation.
@Ramani Aswath • 23 Jun, 2014 As a demo you can modulate the light of a laser pointer LED using a microphone. Keep a photo transistor some distance, say 10 meters, away. Adjust the LED initially without modulation to make sure that the LED light is falling correctly on the phototransistor. The out put of the phototransistor will be modulated matching the LED modulation. Use a suitable audio amplifier circuit to feed the output to a suitable speaker.

When someone speaks into the microphone the voice should come out through the speaker.
You can perhaps use some existing old pocket radio sets to scavenge for circuits. Or feed the phototransistor output to such a device.

My knowledge of electronics is rather limited. Perhaps your teachers can help.

If I come up with anything I shall revert.
@gerrybok • 24 Jun, 2014 I really thank you for the information sir.. We're still in a process of researching to this particular project..But i really do appreciate your explanation sir..Hope this title will be approved by our teacher..
@gerrybok • 24 Jun, 2014 Ill check this things out sir.. It will greatly help us in our study.. Thank you very much!!
@gerrybok • 25 Jun, 2014 Amazing video sir.. I have more understand the concept of the study. I will do now research the components being used if its available in our area..
I will think also the other application of the said project..
@Deepak Sahota • 25 Jun, 2014 I got these ranks
PG-DAC 2773
PG-DITISS 706
PG-DSSD 984
PG-DASS 209

which course is better and what should i do and from where?????Please Help
*Right now i am thinking of doing DITISS. Its a right choice or not?
@gerrybok • 25 Jun, 2014 @Deepak Sahota sorry sir, but i dont have idea on that certain matter. Im just a newbie here..I'm really sorry
@Ramani Aswath • 25 Jun, 2014
Deepak Sahota
I got these ranks
PG-DAC 2773
PG-DITISS 706
PG-DSSD 984
PG-DASS 209

which course is better and what should i do and from where?????Please Help
*Right now i am thinking of doing DITISS. Its a right choice or not?
I am probably the least competent in CE to proffer any advice on this. IT infrastructure systems, and security all may be very important and have good career opportunities in India and abroad.
I just do not know. It will be wrong for me to guide you on this.

One general advice. Do it if it interests you. Otherwise you end up with a lot of stress.
@gerrybok • 12 Feb, 2015 Sir sorry to disturbed you, but i would like you to ask this moment if you have idea on how to convert parts per million into bits.. i am using now a pic16f series microcontroller for my mq2 gas sensor.
@Ramani Aswath • 12 Feb, 2015
gerrybok
convert parts per million into bits
Will this help?
https://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/397223D9826E1B4E86256F9400735FE5
@zaw win myat • 17 Dec, 2015 Hello sir!, I want to make "automatic car parking". so, which sensors can i use for this. please tell me some advise. I want to make this for my mini thesis.
@Louie Lopez • 02 Jul, 2016 Hello sir Good day Can you give me an idea to make a thesis proposal that i can study.
@Louie Lopez • 02 Jul, 2016
Kaustubh Katdare
I've merged your discussions. Please avoid creating multiple discussions on the same topic. I am sure someone will answer your query soon. In the mean time, feel free to search for the thesis topics in this section: Project Ideas & Seminar Topics
good day sir can you help me to make an idea of making a thesis proposal ?
@Louie Lopez • 15 Jul, 2016
A.V.Ramani
How about Visible Light Communication?

Free Space Optics (FSO) and Visible Light Communication (VLC) Market - 2020 | MarketsandMarkets

Visible light communication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
sir good day Im a Electronics Engineer graduating Student can you help me to make a thesis topic proposal ?
thank you in advance
@Ramani Aswath • 16 Jul, 2016
Louie Lopez
Im a Electronics Engineer graduating Student can you help me to make a thesis topic proposal ?
Electronics is not my area. There are many experts in this field in CE. I'm sure that someone of them will give you good suggestions.
@Louie Lopez • 17 Jul, 2016
A.V.Ramani
Electronics is not my area. There are many experts in this field in CE. I'm sure that someone of them will give you good suggestions.
Thank you sir but do you have a friend that can help mo about this ?
thank you in advance.
@Ramani Aswath • 17 Jul, 2016 There is a lot going on on the Industrial and Consumer application of the Internet of Things.
There are a lot of academic publications on this. See if this gives you some idea to develop for your purpose:
Internet of Things - Google Scholar

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 18, 2014

Jaguar, the British multinational car manufacturer, has now taken the wraps off its upcoming sports sedan - Jaguar XE. We were excited in March to know about the car's basic...

@Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 10, 2014

A nasty campaign has been circulating on WhatsApp. It says that since 'Whatsapp' is not 'Indian', people should abandon it and use 'Telegram' which is 'Indian'. I ignored the message...

@Shruthi.K · Feb 27, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : ADVANCED ATM SECURITY Monitory transaction in ATM is one of the most vulnerable security threat in the banking process. Over last few years several instances...

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 1, 2013

Ever thought of farm automation? Devon, from esologic.com loves tomato farming and his latest Raspberry Pi project allows for automation of the tomato farm. Well don't run your brains faster...

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas based on Thermodynamics. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. If you...