thermal sensor

can somebody send me any information regarding these type of sensors

Replies

• vijay wanaskar
    vijay wanaskar
    atul kimothi
    can somebody send me any information regarding these type of sensors
    these are the special type of sensor which give the output in form of electrical signal which is preportional to the tempreture sence by sensor
  • Kate Johnson
    Kate Johnson
    Thermal sensors are widely used in industrial and commercial activities. They are basically small in size and user friendly. It gives electrical signal as output based on the temperature sensed .It has high accuracy . Even a small
    change in temperature can be easily sensed and there will be change in the voltage level.
    ---------------------------
    Kate Johnson
  • samboy2005
    samboy2005
    for more types of thermal sensors
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

peace of advise: to all mechanical engineering students who would like to have a project, think of a simple one. 1. Know your strong point... which field you are in...
hi frndzzz... plz tell me how to get real IP address.
Hi to all.. I am Naveen, i am an EEE student and i would like to know the titles for the mini projects in electrical............
Hello........I m new here.....I m studying in Last year of computer engineering..... I need to do a software project ...... It will be very useful to me if you suggest...
It's a bit late to be asking this because I'm already at the university of Manchester but i was accepted on a degree course in America and i was wondering...