The working mechanism of water dispensers cum coolers.

Well i an talking about those machines , made by various manufacturers such as carrier, bluestar and usha.

these machines have a provision by which a water tank (commercially available) can be inverted on the top of it.

they then have three valves for dispensing the water at different temperatures, hot , cold, and normal.

the normal water valve is directly connected to the tank outlet.

now how do the other two valves, provide the temperatures ?

from what i feel, a refrigeration system is present within the machine. while the cold water valve is connected to the contents of the evaporator section, then the hot water valve is connected to that section where the removed heat gets rejected.

Is this so ? or do they have a seperate heating coil for the hot water valve.

Replies

• The myth buster
    The myth buster
    I agree with your first thought....!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The TV lovers who don't want to miss out on the power of Internet will be delighted to know that Samsung ES9000 , the 75" Smart TV has been launched...
I am an beginer in software programming and look forward to having a great time on CrazyEngineers!
I am an beginer in software programming.I want to become an expert programmer. But i am not confident enough to write code for basic programs like swaping/reverse/palindrome/Fibanocci Series/Arrays/stringcpy/string reversal /memmory...
is there any device avilable to store power in mega watts ???
How to make a robot that sens any other robot near itself nd kick it of 2m away