the songs which you like very much

sowjitha
@sowjitha-CHP0qh โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

the songs which i like to listen more number of times are songs of "YE MAYA CHESAVE" the music director was A.R.Rahman
and the actress samantha gave the songs a beautiful look
so tell me about the songs you like most๐Ÿ˜









songs are for relaxation and for relief

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ashish Bardhan

    @ashish-tTbOgV • Dec 23, 2011

    There are plenty of songs which I like. Among them, I can't judge the best.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Dec 23, 2011

    I love this song very much... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • K!r@nS!ngu

    @kr-at-nsngu-XqzcfU • Jan 7, 2012

    These two are my all time fav. songs....



  • naga lakshmi

    @naga-lakshmi-wryexy • Jan 14, 2012

    I LIKE THE SONG YAMMA YAMMA KADHAL PONNAMA....
    IT'S SO MELLODIES

  • whiz.kid.aniket

    @whizkidaniket-5IiBCq • Jan 14, 2012

    I never get tired of these songs!


  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jan 14, 2012

    whiz.kid.aniketI never get tired of these songs!

    +1 for paradise! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Jan 31, 2012

    This is the first Telugu song I listened to. Love it! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • I_am_Kunal :)

    @i-am-kunal-lBstgK • Jan 31, 2012



    The opening riff of this song is absolutely ๐Ÿ‘ .

    But surprisingly whenever I watch it I am reminded of this :-