The secret going to be unravelled

18th August is going to be it

The grand revelation of the mystery which we spoke about a few days back back

Any idea on what it is going to be Do pour in your expectations and lets see who wins this guessing game?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Are you going to announce the next KYCEan? I remember when #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# used to do it. There used to be huge chat room sessions about whom to interview and what to ask.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well we have that as a dedicated thread in Vote For The CEan You Would Like See In Next KYCEan-II.

But this is different and we are going to take a step ahead this time

A little bit of technology and a mild application of your brain will solve the issue
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I am waiting eagerly bossss
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    What is KYCean? some one explain please

EDIT: Dont need explanation now, I got the subforum. Understood ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Ankita Katdare
    Are you going to announce the next KYCEan? I remember when #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# used to do it. There used to be huge chat room sessions about whom to interview and what to ask.
    Missing those days ๐Ÿ˜” And I think someone took that responsibility.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Why not step in and help us this time to conduct the next KYCE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Conqueror
    Why not step in and help us this time to conduct the next KYCE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Will do it but not as of now. Bit busy these days. Will get back to CE one day ๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Conqueror
    18th August is going to be it

The grand revelation of the mystery which we spoke about a few days back back
    4 hours & 25 minutes more & 18th August will be bygone.

When you gonna open the Pandora box ?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal

you mean the major launch still awaits? I thought the visuals were the gift. I was gonna hamstring you for that.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nayan Goenka
    you mean the major launch still awaits? I thought the visuals were the gift.
    I think that what @#-Link-Snipped-# is mentioning here is something different & not forum upgrades.

Nayan Goenka
    I was gonna hamstring you for that.
    /target Nayan Goenka
    /cast Dismantle
    /selfcast MedallionOfHorde
    /selfcast sprint
    /selfcast stealth

๐Ÿ˜
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    /target Nayan Goenka
    /cast Dismantle
    /selfcast MedallionOfHorde
    /selfcast sprint
    /selfcast stealth

๐Ÿ˜
    You show your true quality, coward rogue. Come and face the might of the Warrior !!

WTB Big launch.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nayan Goenka
    You show your true quality, coward rogue. Come and face the might of the Warrior !!
    LOL just because I have filthy skills like Stealth,Pick-pocket,gouge,kidney-shot,backstab,mutilate,envenom,smoke bombs,etc.etc we are cowards ? that's buzz-kill.

BTW we should stop chatting about WoW & using wow slangs. ๐Ÿ˜›
    I don't wanna play WoW until I marry.
    So, no WoW talk please.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    LOL just because I have filthy skills like Stealth,Pick-pocket,gouge,kidney-shot,backstab,mutilate,envenom,smoke bombs,etc.etc we are cowards ? that's buzz-kill.

BTW we should stop chatting about WoW & using wow slangs. ๐Ÿ˜›
    I don't wanna play WoW until I marry.
    So, no WoW talk please.

Dude am gonna teach my kids to play WoW. If a boy, then a warrior, if a girl then a mage ๐Ÿ˜›
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Would you now unveil the secret please.Its already 18/8/13.Still no update from you on this topic?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Would you now unveil the secret please.Its already 18/8/13.Still no update from you on this topic?

I guess he forgot what he was trying to unveil here. No activity from him since some days.
    Nayan Goenka
    I guess he forgot what he was trying to unveil here. No activity from him since some days.
    Man I know him.I think he still needs time to launch the secret.Lets wait bro
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Abhishek Rawal

CSK AUTO
    Man I know him.I think he still needs time to launch the secret.Lets wait bro
    Nayan Goenka
    Never expected my throat be clogged till neck deep

Sorry guys I will start the event in a while

But is there any idea what it is going to be ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sada
    Missing those days ๐Ÿ˜” And I think someone took that responsibility.
    That is really sad and busy schedule is nothing new o any one here in CE
    We dont have a clue or hint @Conqueror.Please provide it and expect more from us
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    It is something all of us want to do

It is something we long to give a shot

It is something that we want to play with

It is something that we break our heads over

It is something a like applying your book knowledge to get further
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    OK I guess you are starting some tests? or some puzzles section?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Why are the Mods always ruling the prediction section

Man you rule It will be a beta version of the actual so only one fora members will find it easier to attempt this test others please watch on and we will be having more involvement in your segment in a while
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Oh is it. I just guessed it out of curiosity.

Just for fun -- Mods always rule CE. ๐Ÿ˜จ

now i will remain in ๐Ÿ˜ด
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    English-Scared
    Oh is it. I just guessed it out of curiosity.

Just for fun -- Mods always rule CE. ๐Ÿ˜จ

now i will remain in ๐Ÿ˜ด
    Do participate sir need some bugs fixing before all the more complicated hierarchy can be framed
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Conqueror
    Do participate sir need some bugs fixing before all the more complicated hierarchy can be framed
    Are you developing an app for this ? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think so too. @#-Link-Snipped-# Do you really even know what they are planning to launch soon enough? You seem to get shocked on everything. I was also under assumption that @#-Link-Snipped-# might be working with CE staff and making something.

Noob Rogue. QQ
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Abhishek Rawal
    No comments I will let @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-# to draw the fire from me for a while

@#-Link-Snipped-# Man every CEan who works for the betterment of CE is a Moderator of CE in my opinion
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Conqueror
    No comments I will let @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-# to draw the fire from me for a while

@#-Link-Snipped-# Man every CEan who works for the betterment of CE is a Moderator of CE in my opinion

Yea sure no problem with that. But we would really like to see what you guys were cooking. Seems fresh enough ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Conqueror
    Oh yeah thats a sure thing.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CE- QUIZ (Trial Version 1.0)

Do check the trial thread friends and pour in your views we will try to bring out a better version of this in the next quiz

If we are satisfied with the way we the questions are supposed to be then we can move on to a dedicated app for CE Quiz Am I clear @#-Link-Snipped-#

And till then send answers as mail to Quiz[@]Crazyengineers[.]net
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I will chip in with another version of the quiz as soon as I find some free time. Kind of stuck up with loads of stuff at office.. Pardon me @#-Link-Snipped-# bro
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No issues mate Hope all test versions are released this week then we can decide on the pattern by Sunday and move further

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may find themselves frequenting a new online destination - the Raspberry Pi Projects hub launched by Elecment14. This new resource not only lets you show of your...
In an age where we can Google our way through most things, there are still some bastions of brainpower that win out over technology. But where are we heading?? Ask...
Apple's next iPhone, the iPhone 5S will have a special home button. According to reports, the convex sapphire home button will also act as a 'fingerprint' scanner - so that...
Sony Corporation has launched a red-hot edition of its VAIOยฎ Duo, Pro and Fit models in a special series called the Sony VAIO Red edition. Calling the new series a...
HTC Corporation is all geared up to sizzle the smartphone market in India with the launch of HTC One Dual SIM phone. Around four months back, we told you about...