The Satyam Poem

The intention is not to hurt anyone. I found the following poem on Mayur's weblog [ My Life & My Creations ] , who found it on someone else's blog, who found it on someone else' blog, who ...

Raju Raju
Yes papa
Cheating us
No papa
Telling Lies
No papa
Open the balance sheet
HA HA HA

Raju Raju sat on the wall
Raju Raju had a great fall
Balance sheet died
Shareholders cried
Raju Raju made a fraud

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Quite funny. I didn't know you are into spoofs.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Creation Biggie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Nice Creation Biggie
    Its not my creation.
  • charumathi
    charumathi
    what exactly happened in satyam computers..im not unable to understand..say me like saying to kids if possible...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Charumathi,

Satyam's chief boss, over the years, told they were making more profits than they actually were.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ha ha ha Good One. 😁. Can't stop laughing at it.
  • charumathi
    charumathi
    big_k..what s your name...curious to know...really u r amazing...ur just 27..great job...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to khow about patching? I downloaded theme from a website and it reguired patching to apply that theme.please explain it in detail.
i was very much interested in electronics. i need to know how the transistor amplifier works. in no one book i was satisfied. plz help me
HI. I'm a student of electronic enginnering in the university of Quindio, Armenia, Colombia. I need to model the powerline by measuring, but I don't know any kind of models...
Hello everyone. I just stumbled into this board. Hope I could contribute to this community. 😀
hey guys this is my very first post well m student of mech engg i have assign to make any mini project related to strenght of materials or mechanics of...