The Road to PS4

PS4's lead architect Mark Cerny talks about the road to PS4 at the Gamelab 2013. Its a great speech that covers Cerny's great career and Playstation's path which has now lead to the highly anticipated PS4 and I highly recommend you watch it till the end if you're a fan of Playstation or any other gaming console for that matter as it gives an in depth look at the gaming industry. I applaud Mr. Cerny's hard work and especially for talking so honestly and frankly to consumers in these crazy times when Microsoft is being incredibly ignorant about consumer's opinions at the launch of their next gen console, The Xbox one. God bless competition! 👍

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm getting him for the Small Talk on CrazyEngineers. I hope he's easy to get in touch with.
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm getting him for the Small Talk on CrazyEngineers. I hope he's easy to get in touch with.

Are you serious? That would be epic! I don't really know if he's easy to get hold off, He's a very busy man, shuttling between japan and the states but he seems like a great guy so we might just get lucky.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nishant arora
    Are you serious? That would be epic! I don't really know if he's easy to get hold off, He's a very busy man, shuttling between japan and the states but he seems like a great guy so we might just get lucky.
    We've interviewed very incredible people through our Small Talks. Have a look: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    Thats amazing! Thanks for the link. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

query to find the max no from multiple column in a table.?
Micromax Mobiles has launched yet another mid-range smartphone with Micromax A92 Canvas Lite, rather silently, on online retail site Flipkart. While a lot of people have started pre-booking the other...
Just in time! On the weekend before Google Reader is set to mercilessly kill itself off, Digg Reader has opened its arms to everyone. After being in beta, Digg Reader...
Every now and then, you send in a mail with an embarrassing photo or some gossip about your friends, these mails are supposed to viewed once and deleted immediately, but...
Today's TOI has an article about missing people in Uttarakhand flash flood (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rsons-in-Uttarakhand/articleshow/20838455.cms). Being in IT made me think how can I help? After some research, I figured everybody who...