The project on see-saw...

hey hieeee... i am student of IC engg..as of know i want some suggestions for my last year project..i am bit confused what to do..want some innovative n creative topic which would have some applications for the coming future in IC..& yeah i too want to ask can i do a project something like biomedical+instrumentation engg...please suggest something as soon as possible...​

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    piyuangie
    hey hieeee... i am student of IC engg..as of know i want some suggestions for my last year project..i am bit confused what to do..want some innovative n creative topic which would have some applications for the coming future in IC..& yeah i too want to ask can i do a project something like biomedical+instrumentation engg...please suggest something as soon as possible...​
    You can make Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Do some improvements in PulseOxymeter It will be Biomedical plus IC project.
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    godfather
    You can make Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Do some improvements in PulseOxymeter It will be Biomedical plus IC project.
    hmmmm...but improvements will include only something to pressure & what actually is its not satisfying my need..its not important that it should be biomedical+instrumentation...
    if its only related to IC then also its fine...
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    hey i got some information on SER i.e. sequential event recorder which can be used in any kinda plant...what's your point on this...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    piyuangie
    hey i got some information on SER i.e. sequential event recorder which can be used in any kinda plant...what's your point on this...
    It's fine. do share your more detailed idea if you se going to make this one.
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    godfather
    its like in this we can get to know where actually is the problem in the plant..i mean in which instrument so we can detect n control that part...n as some times problem is interrelated with previous machines connected with it...so there will be something with this project is in the no. of machines connected we can sort where actually the problem lies...
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    godfather
    n yeah in this gonna use for firmware part RS485 for the communication n networking part
    MSP430 microcontroller
    hardware includes orcade n multisim for circuit design
    n for software part might use lab view
    please let me know your views about the project
    is it worth doing this???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    piyuangie
    n yeah in this gonna use for firmware part RS485 for the communication n networking part
    MSP430 microcontroller
    hardware includes orcade n multisim for circuit design
    n for software part might use lab view
    please let me know your views about the project
    is it worth doing this???
    Good work . As you are going to cover Industry you need RS 485. Finalize the circuitry with Microcontroller. Let me know if I can help anywhere.
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    t
    godfather
    Good work . As you are going to cover Industry you need RS 485. Finalize the circuitry with Microcontroller. Let me know if I can help anywhere.
    yeah for sure
    thanks alot for the confirmation n suggestions...
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    still if you can help me out with some biomedical+instrumentation project will be glad to know...
    as donno but i want to do something so..cant help..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello engineers i need matlab programm for my project its about barcodes image processing in matlab can anyone help me? please
im doing electronics and communication engineering... searching for new innovative ideas!!
guys...plz ans my question..i would like 2 know if it is neccesary for electrical students to learn matlab...i heard that it would be helpfull in doing a succesfull project..plz ans...
Hey friends, I'm interested in doing a project in zone based spped control system. can anyone help me in it. it also shd be implemnted in the traffic signals also
I am using a drop box constructed in a servlet page... i want that on selecting an entry in the dropbox an event be generated and handled by the same...