The Page mouseover titles Userdefined.

Hi Is there a possibility of changing the Title messages that we get when we mouseover the minimised windows? I want to make my own userdefined popups making it applications specific. Possible? Can this be done in Javascript?

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    aishkarthik
    Hi Is there a possibility of changing the Title messages that we get when we mouseover the minimised windows? I want to make my own userdefined popups making it applications specific. Possible? Can this be done in Javascript?
    Yes it can be done in Javascript until or unless it is legal. Stop using this crap script. It is not at all secured. It is only used by illegal people these days to hack into other''s systems.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans! Here is my brief introduction Name: Shashank *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Noida *Occupation: Working as a software developer *Hobbies & Interests: Singing,Listenig to music,Reading novels ,Learning new IT...
Even if the going is tough in the market, more than half of the people surveyed are ready to quit job, switch the professions or take break. 62 percent of...
Hi guys.. how are you doing all? hope everything is okay this is my first post here I'm new to C++ language it is also my first language so I'm...
hi, i and my friends want to design a robot, but every circuit we found had wheels, what we thought was to use a spring(the concept of variable tension) at...
hey!! i am in te.i want some topics for my mini project.how is digital blood pressure meter as a mini project??