The Next Generation of Travel

Matthew Attenborough submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - The camping trailer you want to stay in!

We see a new future for camping trailers. Using design and intelligent technology, The Next Generation is a project to develop a camping trailer you want to live in. More stunning than any camping trailer you have seen before, the Next Generation will combine your own imagination with advanced manufacturing methods and smart technology.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ken S. submitted a new project: NiceDice - Swiss Army Knife for Cameramen and Photographers - This tool helps cameramen and photographers overcome incompatibility issues of their gear. We came...
Done with ECE B.Tech. I'm looking to take a break for 6 months or so before leaping into the work front. That said, I don't want to sit idle. Are...
ugo nwoke submitted a new project: Aurtronic Transmission - Fuel economy upgrade to the Automatic and MAnual transmission You can't create or destroy Energy but you can convert the state...

Hi

I am Cem Can I study mechanical engineering Izmir Institute of Technology in Turkey. Educational language is 100 % English. I signed up mostly to get help mostly, but i...
I couldn't write down the loop closure equation, can somebody help on this please.