The next BIG thing!

1>> Personal Computers < Desktops < Laptops < Netbooks < Tablets < Ultrabook < ???

2>>Mobile with Antenna < Smaller Mobile < Bar/Clamshell/Slide Mobile < PDA < Touchphone < Smartphone < ???

3>>Floppy Disk < CD < DVD < Flash Drives/Memory Drives < Blu-Ray < ???

4>> CRT < Plasma < LCD < LED < ???

5>> Hi5 < Orkut < Twitter < Facebook < ???

What do you feel is the next BIG sensation coming up? Feel free to elaborate on your ideas. Maybe CE can rewrite the future.

P.S.: Why not another Orange or Mango be born, why let Apple have all the fun? 😯

P.P.S.: "If you did all the things you're capable of, you'd literally astound yourself" - Sir Thomas Alva Edison 😎

P.P.P.S.: A forum's fuel is based on discussion. So, let your imagination run wild...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    1. It's going to be mobiles. I think.
    2. Smartphones will be rebranded as smart-computers.
    3. Back to tape drives: #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. The resolutions will keep on improving; the LED technology will continue.
    5. Nothing. I believe people will get fed up of social networking and will start moving towards in-person communication. There will be other methods of sharing content.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Beyond 8 K we can expect 12 K very soon designing them is very easy how about bringing the price of product down

We have many great designs but price of the designs are really high

A crazy idea is needed to bring their prices down
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    jeffrey samuel
    Beyond 8 K we can expect 12 K very soon designing them is very easy how about bringing the price of product down

We have many great designs but price of the designs are really high

A crazy idea is needed to bring their prices down
    What do you mean by 8 K and 12 K here?, please stress on them.

P.S.: Folks, It would be better if you spoke with examples relating to each topic.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    8K and 12K are the pixel ratios in a TV

DO check the video my friend that is super cool but super costly

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How do I find my mobile phone with the help of IMEI code that is unique to every mobile gadget? What are the steps to be followed and what's the...
Here is an interesting ancient multiplication method:
Hello is it possible to have the precision of 20 digits after the comma in C language (for example 10^-20)?If yes, how can I do it?
All macho men will be up in cudgels against this report from UK, which proves with numbers that women are better drivers than men. That would prove that they are...
The Internet Archive is a not for profit organization that provides free access to historical collections that exist in digital format to all. Registration is free. https://archive.org/about/ There is another...