The Mystery of He+art

Hi CEans..A silly and mystery question for you ..

If we divide the word Heart it will appear as He+art .Why it was like He+art but not sheart dividing it as She+art.

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hm no answers still and none able to touch my heart pals..I also didn't know pals.My lecturer asked the same in my first year of my B.Tech.He promised to answer it on February 14th but unfortunately he didn't able to be with us till then.Can anyone please answer this question?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a 20" lcd monitor. Of late there is certain visible flickering, which I can't seem to resolve. I have already tried changing the refresh rate but it is...
What are the great engineering accomplishments of the 21st century? So far, I say that they are: 1. Using trees as batteries Electrical circuit runs entirely off power in trees...
I'm damn sure we've lot of CEans who are into poetry. I invite all your original creations in this thread. Mind well: Originals only! Anyone?
Durga celebrates her birthday today! 😁HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😁 :myparty:DURGA :myparty: May your dreams come true 😀 !
guys,i m studyiing telecommnication engineering and cureently doing my final year project.my idea is designing a fire alarm system.in my design,i wana use wireless smoke detectors or sensors and a...