The Most Amazing Images NASA Took of Earth From Space This Year

There may be many views about the justification for the (naturally) astronomical amounts spent on space research. However, everyone will grant that the view from up there is superb.
Here is the pick of the best pics of 2013 from NASA:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow! Those photos do look amazing! Makes me wonder what kind of cameras do NASA satellites use. If we take regular DSLR to the space - can we take similar photos?
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Wow 😀
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    No DSLRs wud do that kind of work it seems. they are something greater i guess
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gamers, Valve's steam is celebrating 'Steam Holiday Sales' for Christmas holidays. Grab your favourite game at cheapest price & discount so huge that you will regret missing it. Today's Offer...
The humble mailbox is about to get a whole lot smarter with the advent of Mr. Postman. The project conceived and developed by Simple Elements LLC is a Wi-Fi enabled,...
Recently released Dhoom 3 has seen All awesome bike stunt, where Hero is doing all great things on bike like: biking on rope, all fancy stuff with bike, Bike cum...
I had recently cited a news on Madras IIT where they had announced that they would soon introduce a plan in which 50% of the subjects would be changed as...
Many many happy returns of the day to the legend who accidentally created Linux, Linus Torvalds. Without you we wouldn't have seen Android, Unix based distros or almost every modern...