the morals and commitments have started degrading in engineers also

Guys , if u think its true ... or if u think the engineers are still very commited and have high morals ....

go on ;.... this indeed is something good to discuss ....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, please explain your point a bit in more detail. "Committed' to what?

ps: Please refer to Lectures 1 - 4 (links in my signature)

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Do you mean perhaps that engineers have lost their ethical values, and instead of making sure their products and services are safe and of high quality, they are now more money-centric and create low quality stuff? Could be possible in some cases. However, the fact that there seem to be an exponential amount innovative technologies being discovered, there are engineers who often seek to discover and create the best product ever ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gone are the days when Malayalees thought in terms of an independent sprawling house, surrounded by vast open spaces and other paraphernalia. Cultural shifts and neuclearization of families with working...
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I am planning to build a bicycle with mechanical regenerative braking. I am thinking of setting a spiral spring to wind during braking and use its tension to...
Hi.... I am thinking about doing project on microcontroller application. But I could not realize which uC is good one for my project.. whether it will be 8051 or 68HC11...
using bluetooth, information can be exchanged b/w 2 mobile devices free of cost....how about developing something similar so that we can talk with friends free of cost within the campus...
How could we miss out on this? ๐Ÿ˜› Many Happy Returns of the day to Ash! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Ash chose to hide his birthday (13th September) ! May your dreams come...