The Meca500: Small and Ready to Conquer the Robot World

Quote:
Jonathan Coulombe and Ilian Bonev founded www.mecademic.com in 2013. The two met at the ÉTS engineering university in Montreal, where Bonev is a professor. Together, they developed a training robot for colleges and universities before taking a step further with Mecademic. Their goal was to develop an industrial robot that was smaller, more precise, and more intuitive to operate than any of the existing industrial models.
Endquote
www.machinedesign.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I am designing a 2storey RC frame house according to EC2 and EC8 and three of the columns are impossible to design. Two of these columns 13 and...
Continuing with a slew of measures which started early this year to curb abusive trolls, Twitter Inc. has incorporated a new feature of -‘Advanced Filter Settings’ on Monday to help...
hello. I'm doing B.Sc Marine Engineering @ Ocean University of Sri Lanka. Now I'm in final year. I'm looking for project titles for my final year project. so please kindly...
HI all. I am new to CE. consider this situation: we have an induction motor in hand , which is of capacitor-start-capacitor-run type. the datasheet of the motor says that...
Scientists at the Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research aka IISER at Thiruvananthapuram have developed an innovative, inexpensive and eco-friendly way of cleaning up oil spills from sea. The...