The lowly Toilet - Cradle of Civilization

Forget about skyscrapers, protected harbors or capital markets. The lowly toilet is key to what makes modern cities possible.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently read this quote (unaware of its origin), "Engineers should be on tap, not on top." Basically, it means that the services of engineers should be readily available (like...
Every year, end of life vehicles generate between 8 and 9 million tons of waste in the community which should be managed correctly. According to definitions laid out in the...
Italian designer Gabriel Aramu has presented a concept of modular house - that takes about 64 forms! You no longer have to make & break walls to make your home...
HTC has launched the much awaited Rhyme in Indian markets. The phone is targeted at female audience and comes with vibrant colors. The coolest feature is that the phone has...
https://blogs.reuters.com/mediafile/...t-nowhere-to-pitch-it-try-intel-and-facebook/ This is an amazing opportunity for any aspiring engineering. We need to put together the best minds on CE to give feedback to my idea pitch. I will post...