The Latest Meizu M5 Note Promises A Quick Launch With Stylish Design And Latest Specifications

The Meizu M5 Note, latest from the dedicated Chinese smartphone company Meizu will soon change its status from rumored to newborn as the delayed launch date has been fixed for the final time. And it is December 6. In some consecutive news reports, it has been declared that initially 20 million units will be circulated in China after the official debut to be hosted at an event in its hometown. At a glance, it’s a Marshmallow phone with a not-so-needed RAM of 3GB, A style icon with an apt-sized screen of 5.2”s and yes, a decent camera of 13 MP is packed with the machine. For details, lets go down to the bottom of its heart.

Powered by one MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) octa-core processor, paired as - 4 clocked at 1.5 GHz and the rest at 1.0 GHz, the set is appropriate for its screen resolution, space, and performance. As a support, the duo will get Mali-T860MP2 GPU clubbed with a 3GB RAM at its service. Storage wise, it is nothing-extra compared to its predecessor units. It offers a 32 GB internal storage with microSD 256GB option with SIM 2 only. Obviously, it comes with dual SIM option. Some sites also report that the phone will feature 3 different RAM specifications and storage options giving a wider meaning to their design.

Meizu_M5_Note
Meizu M5 Note

The back side of the phone is mated with a 13MP camera that comes with f/2.2 aperture, autofocus phase detection, and dual-LED flash. The front one is made for low-light selfies as it features a 5MP with f/2.0 aperture. Now moving on to its display, it boasts of a 5.2” IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M color gamut. Packed with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and Flyme UI, the screen gets enhanced to match the Android v6.0 Marshmallow.

Talking about its connectivity, the Meizu M5 Note offers standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB type-C 1.0 reversible connector and a 3.5 mm audio jack. The gadget houses a non-removable battery of 3070 mAh battery. Also, the phone promises 3 color variants to feature in the metal unibody design. And lastly, about the price no confirmed report has been released yet and just following our nature, let us not state the amount until an official announcement.

Source: Meizu M5 Note - Full phone specifications

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a few days back in Connect 2016, Microsoft announced some great dev tools, the new Xamarin updates, and the Visual Studio 2017. Everyone fell in love with it right...
Hi, I am a very old CEian, and had been away for some time here. Nothing has changed much for me. The interest and craziness towards engineering hasn't seen any...
Hello guys, I really need help, I'm desperate please find it in your heart to help me, basically I've been asked to use Staad Pro, I have no problem in...
Mada Seghete grew up in Romania where the curriculum was heavily focused on learning math. She used to go match contests and used the money she won as prize to...
This is what a group of 12 crazy engineers from Turkey did when they got bored: The next step for the team is to let humans operate the machine from...