The Internet Archive is a non-profit founded to build an Open Access Internet library

The Internet Archive is a not for profit organization that provides free access to historical collections that exist in digital format to all.

Registration is free.
Internet Archive: About IA

There is another interesting development:
Quote:
Reviving dead links: A few services - such as UC Berkeley's #-Link-Snipped-#, the #-Link-Snipped-#, and #-Link-Snipped-# are starting to offer access to archived versions of Web pages when those pages have been removed from the Web. This means that if you get a "404 - Page Not Found" error, you'll still be able to find a version of the page.
Endquote

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who are interested can go through how CrazyEngineers looked like in past. You may check the archive after November 2005.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Biomedical devices often fail for fairly simple reasons. When one looks at the list, one may feel,'I know that'. Yet devices keep failing because of poor attention paid to these...
An engineer isn't an engineer without a calculator. In my engineering days (about a decade ago) the calculators that could solve the matrices problems in a jiffy were a rage...
Both of these are two-dimensional elements employed in finite element methods. now my question is what is the major difference between them, and what are their significances or specialities ?
If you check out the speedometers of motorcycles, it will be observed that that the instrument will have been calibrated so as to indicate a maximum vehicle speed of 180...
I hope all of you are aware of a particular adhesive , under the brand name "fevibond", made by the manufacturers of fevicol. now when, fevibond is applied on thermocol,...