The Green 'ARK' - Looks like Slinky and can can house 10,000

Russian architect Alexander Remizov's concept 'Ark' is really green. The wind, the sun and even the water it can float on can power this beautiful dome.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am a student from India i am planning to do a Smart CNC Turning Center Such that it will automatically adjust itself the Cutting Parameter based on Spindle...
I disclaim any knowledge about cars and auto engineering. Thought that this might interest the afficianados here: DIY Plug-In Hybrid Car Bioramani
The Monster Employment Index Europe records 26 percent year-over-year growth, the most rapid pace seen during the current economic cycle Industrial production related sectors lead the Index in annual growth...
hi CEans. i need the design procedure for HAMMERHEAD PIERS for a Road Over Bridge. I have gone through the net but i haven't found IRC design method for these...
Hello, In DC motor specification and data sheet, the stall torque is mentioned. The stall torque is considered as a toque produced when the speed is zero. I would like...