The gadgets you want to own again!

So I spotted the photo of the old Motorola Razr phone and it made me all nostalgic. I bought it when I was working for a software company and it was one of my first 'big' purchase with my own money. Of course, it wasn't light on budget; but given the gadgetophilic I am was - money didn't matter. The pride of ownership of that phone was second to none!

motorazr
I want to own Moto Razr again. What about you? 😀

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I want to buy Nokia N70 again! Same like Kaustubh, I too bought it with my salary, spending my complete salary to own that phone😀

It worked very well, the music and ear phones are top notch at that time!

What i liked was the rugged ness, and the solidity. Its too heavy that i know i have my phone in my pocket!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends , My friend's sister tried to comitt suicide yesterday because of some bad vulger posts which were posted on Facebook confessions page. She is an innocent girl and...
UltraHaptics is a new type of technology with a potential to create a revolution in the human-computer interfaces. The system allows users to experience and feel the virtual objects on...
Now the major problem facing by all telecom tower companies is radiation.Lot of issues are registered from India due to this. Actually we are using a frequency range of 900+1800mhz...
After calling and texting, the third most used function used on a smartphone is its camera. While Nokia and Sony caught up this trend early and delivered smartphones with excellent...
Hi CEans you could have heard about the “GLOW PLUG MODULE”/”GLOW PLUG CONTROL MODULE” . It’s a device which looks similar to spark plug but GPM is widely used in...