The Crazy Contest : Guess The CEans & Win a cool CE T-Shirt!

This is one of the Crazy Ideas we discussed during CE Meet 😁

Following is the picture of 6 CEans who attended the First Ever CE Meet

(Read the detailes here: #-Link-Snipped-#)
[​IMG]

Now, whoever guesses all six names (starting from Left - Right ) right wins a cool CrazyEngineers T-Shirt ! Yay! 😁

[That is, the first CEan to post all correct names, wins! ]

There are tons of hints around 😲 ( Serious contestants should read the report first ! )

[Note: Quite obviously, the CEans who attended the meet are not eligible to participate in the contest [​IMG] )

All your guess should be posted in the following thread -
#-Link-Snipped-#

So, what the heck are you waiting for?

Update: You may post 2 guesses max. 😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I want to know that is there any way to keep a systematic documentation of credit holders of the company? As being a senior financer I would like to...
CEans, We had a very successful CE Meet on 21 [sup]st[/sup] June, 2008. Considering the fact that it was our first CE Meet, 6 attendees was a good number. Of...
CEans, He joined us in July '07, and put CE on the fast track. You'll find him everywhere on CE - helping new members, answering technical queries, developing CE Bot,...
i am new to this community ......welcome all ...i am a fresher mechanical engineering graduate...could me give idea what to do next...at present i am going to autocad class😁
I tried to upgrade using sudo apt-get upgrade sudo apt-get update but it showed the error E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the...