Say your comments! ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Wow!! That was too good!

Is it done using Actionscript?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I guess should be ActionScript 3... ๐Ÿ˜ Lets break the code and post it tomorrow.. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Basics of heat and mass transfer - an important topic in mechanical engineering. Let us introduce you to a basic informative lecture on heat and mass transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme...
Understand the basic concepts of heat conduction. Here's an interesting lecture on Heat Conduction Part-I - Lecture Series on Heat Conductionby Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde. Interesting lecture on Heat...
Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...
I wish to make my final year project based on java. But i just have the basic knowledge of core java. I do think that for making a project in...
Fluid mechanics is an important lecture on the topic of fluid mechanics from mechanical engineering. Check this out. A Review of fluid mechanics. Important Lecture Series on Heat and Mass...