The best air conditioner

Hi Folks,

I'm planning to buy an air conditioner for my bedroom. Can you please suggest me a suitable one? Following are the details.

1. I stay in Mumbai. The climate here is moderate to highly humid with temperatures ranging between 20 and 35 degree celcius.
2. My room size in approximately 180sqft.
3. Usage will mostly be at night.

I know that we have a global audience. For your information, there are various brands available ranging from LG, Samsung, Hitachi, General, Electrolux to the domestics ones such as Onida, Voltas, Bluestar etc. I had almost finalised an electrolux 1.0 tons. But it consumes more power.

Can you guys please suggest?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Panasonic ACs are quite popular here in Malaysia πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    I am assuming you are looking at window mount units and not remote units. LG is a pretty good brand here. For remote units/central air I like Trane.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dude, Window or Split? 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    General 1.0 ton
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Either window or split, any of them will do. I don't know. What do you recommend for a bedroom?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [spam] :mrgree:

Window - unless your bedroom has an arrangement to accomodate the split AC 😁
  • koli
    koli
    I strongly recommend Hitachi 1 Tonne for small size room and 1.5 tonne for mid size bed room. Given a choice I wud recommend window AC .. easy to service and maintainable. 😎
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    For me Bluestar is a good choice as a split AC.

Also as per me, Split AC is better choice on window AC...

-Crazy
  • yogeshkautish
    yogeshkautish
    mayurpathak
    Hi Folks,

I'm planning to buy an air conditioner for my bedroom. Can you please suggest me a suitable one? Following are the details.

1. I stay in Mumbai. The climate here is moderate to highly humid with temperatures ranging between 20 and 35 degree celcius.

I know that we have a global audience. For your information, there are various brands available ranging from LG, Samsung, Hitachi, General, Electrolux to the domestics ones such as Onida, Voltas, Bluestar etc. I had almost finalised an electrolux 1.0 tons. But it consumes more power.

you can take a half tonne ac of eletrolux becouse your room is so short n with it you have effecient cooling
  • yogeshkautish
    yogeshkautish
    i suggest to you to use 0.75 tonne ac of electrolux, i think it is enough for your room
  • yogeshkautish
    yogeshkautish
    thermal engg

πŸ˜πŸ˜•
    mayurpathak
    Hi Folks,

• Hoseter
    Hoseter
    mayurpathak
    Hi Folks,

Carrier is good. But there cannot be one best AC as this entirely depends on your requirement which might be least maintenance or least energy consumption or fastest cooling etc.one ton ac is good for you.. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mortan
    mortan
    hello this is ortan.Air conditioning is a device that bring freezing air in a warm area to make it extra calm.Air conditioning generally is apply when hotness is above 70 degrees.The fundamental concept behind the making of all air conditioning units remains common. The same is the case with primary element needed.
  • Craig K
    Craig K
    The_Big_K
    [spam] :mrgree:

Window - unless your bedroom has an arrangement to accomodate the split AC 😁
    I agree. It sounds like a window unit would be best in your situation.
  • Tim1234
    Tim1234
    Maybe before buying ask an expert. Sometimes you dont need to buy a new one and an old one can be repaired to give you better service. You can ask company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thanks to Ash for creating this wonderful logo for CE Mail 😁 I especially like the "i" & "o" thing [observe carefully] πŸ˜€ ! How about some feedback about the...

Hi

Hi all, My name is Samuel and I'm a Mechanical enginer from Ethiopia. I just joined this group, and I'm sure I'll have a good experience with you. Thanks
hii, I'm facing lot of diffculties in sloving puzzles. please can anyone tell me tips for solving puzles.

Hi

HI TO ALL SO CALLED SOFT ENGGS... I THINK I COULD GET HELP ON MY STUDIES.... 😁THIS SITE ROCKS MAN..
SOMEBODY HELP ME ON STUDYIN VB 6 ONLINE..TELL ME SOME SITES PLZ...😲