Text to speech converter

In Speech synthesis field, do you know how actually text is converted into speech.I want to do just first level .converting a character into speech.

Will I have to do precrecording for each character? what database will be used if I want to develop the application of text to speech converter in JAVA.

Please provide me detail on this Project

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    AFAIK Neha, Microsoft has a speech SDK available which you can use.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm working on my resume right now and it is the first time that I've been able to approach it with much more marketing background. Before, it was just an...
The newly launched iPad, the tablet offers much more than book reading as compared to the Kindle. No matter how many people have bought Kindle (Amazon says there are millions...
Source: IBM Research | Ponder This | December 2009 challenges Let x be a 25-bit number, such that Πi=110(x&mi) is a nontrivial integer power (nk, n and k are integers,...
Source: IBM Research | Ponder This | January 2010 challenges Present a computation whose result is 5, being a composition of commonly used mathematical functions and field operators (anything from...
if D.C. supply of two positive terminals gifven to the D.C. motor, what action takes place ?