TESTATHON: hackathon but for testers at Facebook Hyderabad office

A Testathon is like a hackathon but for testers. On the day you’ll be testing amazing apps with some of the best testers to win a whole load of prizes.

More details at: Hyderabad, India | Testathon

#testathon

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you please explain us about what are the minimum thicknesses for pcc in proportions for all the civil works i,e from raft to finishing of a building?
Voracious readers and book enthusiasts have already adapted to a modern type of reading – Digital Reading. For the last few years, owing to technological advancements and large endorsements by...
In India affordable Android Marshmallow smartphones are hard to come by but all that has changed with the recently launched Intex Cloud Fame. Intex Technologies, a company which has the...
Micromax Informatics Limited has unveiled their new smartphone, the Canvas XP 4G. The Micromax Canvas XP 4G is an entry-level smartphone that provides access to 4G LTE connectivity and some...
Please I want some guidelines to start my career.I Completed my B.Tech with 74.5%.I Know Auto Cad&Staad.pro. Is there any opportunities.