Test Studio testing tool

Telerik a company has introduced a new testing tool into the market recently, the name of the tool is Test Studio.

Features:

We can do Functional Testing, with all latest technologies like HTML 5, AJAX etc,
We can do Load Testing.
We can do Performance testing.
Mobile Testing.
Exploratory testing.
and finally Manual Testing.

This tool can also be used a test management tool as well.

In short what I understand is this tool has the capability to work like a QTP, QC and LR .

This tool has integration with Vision Studio as well, and the coding can be done in VB or C#.

The best feature I see currently is it supports multiple browsers.

Has any one used the tool? @#-Link-Snipped-#

I am exploring it from thursday for a week, will post my learning here.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Sandeep,
    I haven't got any chance to use this tool a lot; however we have evaluated the tool sometime back and found this decent; especially value to money.

I have heard that this tool is working great for the testing projects that are looking for the low budget testing tools.

Tool cost is - Complete Test Suite - $2499, Only Execution client is for $199

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    We were evaluating for moving into another tool , currently we are using QTP.

We are planning to go to another tool because we need multi browser and multi OS compatibility.

That means we need a tool which can support Safari on windows and mac.

we also need mobile testing solutions.

while I am exploring the web I have found this tool quite capable of doing all.

I am currently evaluating selenium in Linux, and Mac after a week I will come to a conclusion!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a scenario based on audio editing As I was editing and merging two audio files I found dithering an most effective tool that helps in removing transition noises...
hello i am a student of ece third year. i want to start preparation of gate and ies but can't be able to deside how? can any body tell me...
can any body explain the diffrence b/w current and voltage and also there different practicle significance?
Found a good image of Linux Kernel mapping in one post of Google+, forgot to copy the link (apologies for that) ​👍
About 40% of the heat energy is wasted in exhaust gas emitted by automobiles. In this project i am making attempt to recover exhaust heat energy by using shape memory...