CrazyEngineers
  • Telerik a company has introduced a new testing tool into the market recently, the name of the tool is Test Studio.

Features:

We can do Functional Testing, with all latest technologies like HTML 5, AJAX etc,
    We can do Load Testing.
    We can do Performance testing.
    Mobile Testing.
    Exploratory testing.
    and finally Manual Testing.

This tool can also be used a test management tool as well.

In short what I understand is this tool has the capability to work like a QTP, QC and LR .

This tool has integration with Vision Studio as well, and the coding can be done in VB or C#.

The best feature I see currently is it supports multiple browsers.

Has any one used the tool? @#-Link-Snipped-#

I am exploring it from thursday for a week, will post my learning here.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anil Jain

MemberOct 1, 2013

Sandeep,
    I haven't got any chance to use this tool a lot; however we have evaluated the tool sometime back and found this decent; especially value to money.

I have heard that this tool is working great for the testing projects that are looking for the low budget testing tools.

Tool cost is - Complete Test Suite - $2499, Only Execution client is for $199

-CB
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberOct 2, 2013

We were evaluating for moving into another tool , currently we are using QTP.

We are planning to go to another tool because we need multi browser and multi OS compatibility.

That means we need a tool which can support Safari on windows and mac.

we also need mobile testing solutions.

while I am exploring the web I have found this tool quite capable of doing all.

I am currently evaluating selenium in Linux, and Mac after a week I will come to a conclusion!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register