Term Paper on data mining

hiii friends my name is Gowtham pursuing my final year btech in cse and as per our academic curriculum I have to complete a research paper in any area.
My area of interest is Data Mining and I want to do a research/term paper on apriori algorithm i.e one of the algorithm in association rule learning. So can anyone suggest me topics under the apriori algorithm.It can be useful to me very much. My email id is
Thank you,
K.Gowtham

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    How about implementation of web usage mining/frequent pattern mining using apriori alogo?
  • gowtham264
    gowtham264
    hello praveena, can u please tell me what are the different methods to implement frequent pattern mining using apriori algorithm.
    Thank You
  • gowtham264
    gowtham264
    Hello Praveena,
    Can u please tell me what are the different methods to implement frequent pattern mining using apriori algorithm.
    Thank You

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. If 8th May of an year is Monday, on which day will 8th October of that year fall? • Monday • Tuesday • Saturday • Sunday (Answer) 2. A...
Guys if you know any competition regarding Mechanical and Automobile,whether it is online or offline. Just post in this thread
Lecture Series on Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla and P. V. Madhusudan Rao Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread.
good day to all CEans... i need help in our project at school... we are looking for a circuit diagram and programs for LDR measuring lumens with LCD... the flow...
hi all... does anyone have free download link of "PIC MICROCONTROLLER AND EMBEDDED SYSTEM BY MAZIDI" if someone have kindly share it ... thanx...