Tell me your dreams

No, we aren't discussing Sidney Sheldon's Tell Me Your Dreams : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tell_Me_Your_Dreams

Tell us what did you dream last night! [​IMG]

I'll set the ball rolling -

I dreamed about CE World Meet. It was a VERY BIG meet. Nearly 1,50,000 CEans from all over the world were present. We had live performances by the best bands in the world. We had our own CEans performing. We had an exhibition of latest innovations by CEans 😁 . Gosh, I can't describe in words!

Tell me yours!

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Wow, cool. I rarely remember any of my dreams at all. When I do though, they always end up coming true later (I've usually forgotten the dream until the event happens).
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, that was an awesome dream! haha πŸ˜› You know that scene in LOTR: The Two Towers, when Saruman was addressing the orcs? I'm imagining CEans instead πŸ˜›

Gohm, you are talking about "deja vu" kinda thing yea? Happens to me too at times.

The weirdest dreams I had were the ones that I knew I was in a dream, but can't seem to wake up from it. I tried jumping of buildings, never worked *sigh*

Ah anywayz, had a dreamless sleep last night. Usually happens after late night studying πŸ˜›
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    The_Big_K
    No, we aren't discussing Sidney Sheldon's Tell Me Your Dreams : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tell_Me_Your_Dreams

I dreamed about CE World Meet. It was a VERY BIG meet. Nearly 1,50,000 CEans from all over the world were present. We had live performances by the best bands in the world. We had our own CEans performing. We had an exhibition of latest innovations by CEans 😁 . Gosh, I can't describe in words!

Tell me yours!
    Hmm...πŸ˜’ biggie always dreams about big things.

I dreamed about going on a vacation with familly at very nice place😁.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kedarjk
    Hmm...πŸ˜’ biggie always dreams about big things.

I dreamed about going on a vacation with familly at very nice place😁.
    Not really. I once dreamed about being chased by a snake. πŸ˜’

What place would you like to go, kedarjk? 😲
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    The_Big_K
    Not really. I once dreamed about being chased by a snake. πŸ˜’

What place would you like to go, kedarjk? 😲

Any place where I can get some peace and which is less populated. Like "Kaas Talaav" in satara district..😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I always have this recurring dream that I am the supreme ruler of the world and all people are bowing in front of me, then their is a war after many years where I fight heroically only to be defeated and killed in the end and my body lies with multiple stabs.
    Then I wake up. I don't know what this means? I am seeing the future?? If yes then its good.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *hides knife*

uh, say what? πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *hides behind ash*

uh, say what? 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    LOLZ.....hahahaha.....Do not even think about it ash and bigie.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K

Tell me yours!
    Oh My Gosh!!
    Biggi... This will come true very soon.. . I saw the same ... only difference was we were announcing the new flying car prototype.. design by one..CEan. 😁

-Crazy
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Is this wierd? I dream in black in white. I rarely dream in colour, and when I do, it comes true.
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    ash
    Ah anywayz, had a dreamless sleep last night. Usually happens after late night studying πŸ˜›
    Weird. . . me too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has relaunced its Coding competition and registrations are already open. If you are good at programming in any language head to : Google - Code Jam Why didnt anyone...
😁hi guys im venkatesh & im doing my dme final year in hosur tn india & im likely to do a project @bt nano technologies so pls help me for...
I have an older iMac that I need a video cable for. It's the "all in one" thingo, where the monitor, speakers, and tower is all in one machine. I...
I need some help with a project. I am looking for a surface mount IC voltage regulator. My specs are: input voltage will be able to handle up to 48...
I'm new to the forum and in need of some help with a matlab program. Hopefully someone here is familiar with matlab and nested loops. I need to write a...