Telemanipulation system with force feedback!!

wants to develope a Telemanipulation system having capability to provide force feedback.the system should have a master and a slave.slave will follow the master's movement and master will feel the force being experience by the slave!!!!

Replies

• hitendra patle
    hitendra patle
    please help if any body is having idea!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. You haven't described the problem yet. Could you tell us what problem you are facing and what help you expect from CEans? 😀
  • hitendra patle
    hitendra patle
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. You haven't described the problem yet. Could you tell us what problem you are facing and what help you expect from CEans? 😀
    Sir,
    I have developed a telemanipulation system having a master and a slave.slave is a multilink arm having three links(each link having a servo motor) and a gripper and master is smaller version of slave .the operator can manipulate the slave by manipulating the master arm.this is about telemanipulation system to what i have achieved till now.but now i am working to impart force feedback ability to the system so that the operator can feel the force at master arm whichever is being experience by the slave.
    The force feedback is having two parts first is force sensing at the slave arm and second is recreation of force(scaled) at the master arm. so to sense force i am sensing the current of servo motor at each joint of slave .but facing problem to recreate the force at master.!!! guide me if you having any idea????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taizhou Bridge in China is world's longest double span suspension bridge. The structural design of this bridge has won 2013 award for excellence in structural design. I checked the photos...
I am not apologetic about posting this. I like dogs. https://curiousphotos.blogspot.in/2009/12/when-your-dog-becomes-your-best-friend.html
The question is simple. Today I was watching Zee News, a program on investing. The person there was saying to invest in equity for a period of about 15 years...
sir, I have a doubt that " How much current can alternator produce depending on the engines RPM ?
C-DAC, or Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, has got another reason to swell its chest. It's supercomputer Param Yuva II has bagged the first position in India in the...