CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • hitendra patle

MemberNov 22, 2013

please help if any body is having idea!!!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 22, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. You haven't described the problem yet. Could you tell us what problem you are facing and what help you expect from CEans? 😀
    Cancel
  • hitendra patle

MemberNov 22, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. You haven't described the problem yet. Could you tell us what problem you are facing and what help you expect from CEans? 😀
    Sir,
    I have developed a telemanipulation system having a master and a slave.slave is a multilink arm having three links(each link having a servo motor) and a gripper and master is smaller version of slave .the operator can manipulate the slave by manipulating the master arm.this is about telemanipulation system to what i have achieved till now.but now i am working to impart force feedback ability to the system so that the operator can feel the force at master arm whichever is being experience by the slave.
    The force feedback is having two parts first is force sensing at the slave arm and second is recreation of force(scaled) at the master arm. so to sense force i am sensing the current of servo motor at each joint of slave .but facing problem to recreate the force at master.!!! guide me if you having any idea????
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register