Telecommunication career

Dear Members

Hi all.I have completed my telecommunication engineering with a gud aggregate and now i am looking forward for a job.I have choosen telecommunication bcoz i hate programming and felt it as different field.Now a days all study ccna and choose networking field.But it can be done by computer engineer or electronics engineer or degree holder.I want a career in telecom field what would be best short term course to do.I have already done 2month course in telecom testing but its of no use.Please tell me path to attain my dreamz.

Replies

• preet1
    preet1
    In 2008, Prof. Express is the support for greater serenity and unfolds in Spain: Spain Prof. Express, in partnership with Educa-System, Leader of tutoring Soutien scolaire en ligne | nº1 Prof Express at home in Spain, has an agreement with the bank BBVA. Since early 2008, combining an offer of tuition at home and Prof. Express service will be condoned by BBVA and will be distributed to its 30 000 employees.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    fabi885
    Dear Members

Hi all.I have completed my telecommunication engineering with a gud aggregate and now i am looking forward for a job.I have choosen telecommunication bcoz i hate programming and felt it as different field.Now a days all study ccna and choose networking field.But it can be done by computer engineer or electronics engineer or degree holder.I want a career in telecom field what would be best short term course to do.I have already done 2month course in telecom testing but its of no use.Please tell me path to attain my dreamz.
    Hi,

I dont think you have any specific courses as such for Telecom engineering, i might be wrong though. You should rather be familarizing yourself with the concepts of OSS /BSS along with concepts of communication technologies further . how much technical depth are you looking here?
    The job roles differ to a great extent in a telco, ranging from solution architects and designers for internal systems design and developers, testing and product support and management groups along with the main group of networking people who manage and design networks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today i was studying Group theory..so this question arises in my mind What do you think guys...zero an even no or odd no? Please give some solid reason with your...
Hi Everyone, I would like to measure the residual stress imposed pattern through thickness of the plate by forming process (bending). Is it possible? I came to know that residual...
i'm newbie, please give me guidance.
Any one know how we can find (P/Q)th power of x or how we can find x^ (p/q) 😒
Dear CEan any idea about finding x^(p/q) or power(x,(p/q)) 😒