TEDxNagpur To be Held on 11th December 2011

Nagpur is to witness its very own independently organized TED event #-Link-Snipped-#. You would be amazed to see speakers talk about Design, Science, Entrepreneurship, Social Change, Technology, Education et al.

Get inspired with this food for brain and connect with wonderful people.

Check out the Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

For recent updates, Like the Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/TEDxNagpur

If you are from nagpur, you can volunteer for the event organizing.

Looking forward to your comments.

Poster New 1-2

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    What is the attachment?

It says "Invalid link specified".
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I changed it. It is this image.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Any idea who are going to be the speakers? The website only has a form which we have to fill to recommend speakers, I think.

And are you volunteering for it? 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The speakers are being finalized. Recommendations are being taken from all. (CEans can suggest too. 😉 )

And yeah, I am a volunteer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy SII - one of the most popular Android phones by Samsung has now stats to prove that people love it! Samsung, in a press release announced that the...
The telecom regulatory authority of India aka TRAI has imposed a limit of 100 text messages (SMS) per day limit to all Indian mobile subscribers. We covered the news on...
i am wondering to start whats next after java ?Is it should be hibernate?Also suggest me some simple projects to begin?😐
If anyone know about software related to Electrical Engineering. So please inform me.
A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the...