Tedxnagpur On 12th December 2011 - Ideas Worth Spreading!

TEDxNagpur shares the same passion as TED. Spreading Ideas. Our mission is to inspire minds and spark discussions and introspections among the people at large. We seek to invest in ideas and unravel a whole new world of possibilities.

We have speakers like Dr. Vijay Bhatkar, Mr. Akshay Cherian, Mr. Freeman Murray, Ms. Gloria Benny, Dr. Abhay Bang, Mr. Kaustubh Katdare, Mr. Khushroo Poacha, Mr. Jaideep Hardikar.

166969_232982316774088_160560047349649_588318_705769379_n

Catch Our Administrator : TheBigK aka Kaustubh Katdare speak about CrazyEngineers at the TEDxEvent!

It is being held on December 12, 2011 at the Main Auditorium, G.H.R.C.E , Hingna Road, Nagpur. The event is focused on bringing together speakers from multiple disciplines like technology, business, science, medicine, development and innovation. Each speaker gives a talk in 18 minutes or less to make it informative & interesting for the audience.
The event consists of a day full of networking and dialogue surrounding innovative ideas & experiences with the speakers.

The conference is for only 100 people who are entrepreneurs, businessmen, thinkers, educationalists, innovators, reformists and anyone passionate about ideas and change in Nagpur. For passes contact - 9422509960.
More information about the event ia available at #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Is there any like web cast or live recordings or so to see/listen online?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sada
    Is there any like web cast or live recordings or so to see/listen online?
    No, live webcastm but yes of course on TED.com after the event. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Why is the capacity so low considering nagpur is an engineering hub??
    ๐Ÿ‘€ i thought organizers had to consider it
  • Reya
    Reya
    I would be missing this event badly๐Ÿ˜” Why dont they make it as live telecast?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gandalf
    Why is the capacity so low considering nagpur is an engineering hub??
    ๐Ÿ‘€ i thought organizers had to consider it
    It's a two day event. The first day is limited to 100 seats as guided by TED. The second day will be a packed event.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Reya
    I would be missing this event badly๐Ÿ˜” Why dont they make it as live telecast?
    Yeah Reya, Me too. Bbut don't worry. We can watch the videos on Ted after the event.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm one of the speakers at the event. I'd love to meet CEans during the lunch or snacks break. Just show up and tell me your username ๐Ÿ‘.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ big K -- big day!!??. may good luck be with you!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    @ big K -- big day!!??. may good luck be with you!
    Good to meet a few CEans at the event. Looking forward to tomorrow's talk.

I've been invited at the IIT-B to judge their personality contest on 19th. If CEans are attending the event; I'd love to meet you.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Haha I recorded Biggie (Unluckily I managed to record only the boring part of his lecture~99%)-Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜›

Also there is an awesome lecture by Vijay Bhatkar. Will be uploading it soon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Haha I recorded Biggie (Unluckily I managed to record only the boring part of his lecture~99%)-Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜›

Also there is an awesome lecture by Vijay Bhatkar. Will be uploading it soon.
    Boring, huh? You certainly belonged to the 80% class.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It was a joke Biggie. It was interesting that's why I recorded it ๐Ÿ˜€

And yes seriously I belong to 80%. You cannot employ me coz I will anyway end up in business employing many people on the contrary *Humble*. Bless me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Waiting for the video. ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks issue for the information ๐Ÿ˜‰. I was in Nagpur on Sunday but not able to get one leave for TEDx. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Waiting for the video. ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks issue for the information ๐Ÿ˜‰. I was in Nagpur on Sunday but not able to get one leave for TEDx. ๐Ÿ˜”
    You were in Nagpur? Why didn't you inform any of us? We'd have had a quick CE Meet!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    You were in Nagpur? Why didn't you inform any of us? We'd have had a quick CE Meet!
    Actually imitally there was confirm date to visit one customer at MIDC, but later they canaled visit, i talked with issue and PAT that if i'll there and if i get any confirm date then i'll let them know. And as this was very emergency visit so i was there for two hours only and not possible to spend some time to visit Nagpur as third party has booked car. ๐Ÿ˜” i'll try to visit again. Sorry guys.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! i am not sure if you ppl ll join with me for the point that i am going to emphasise on. any other engineering student say a eee student...
If anyone one working on any project then plz post about your project....... I am very much intrested in doing projects.....So plz help me out here.
Please help me to make a grass cutting machine. What all things will be necessary, Which type of motor,blades,fuel which can be used to operate it,etc......
BMW is giving its customers a way to look like geek. It allows the use of an app called MINI which displays information about your car, engine performance, navigation system...
Scientists have related two bizarre things. The spider silk and Musical composition. A rare branch of mathematics called Ontology Logs or ologs was responsible for it. Amazed? Read on! Ontology...