[TED] Robots that fly โ€ฆ and cooperate: Vijay Kumar

Check this out guys!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Saw this recently and it is awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# Check this out and lets try making something similar. What say GF? I guess you can do it! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    WOW!! Completely mind-blowing!! ๐Ÿ˜€

That music band at the end was super awesome!!

Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering.... Whoa! Such a blend of engineering!
    I would definitely like to try to build something like this.. Only, it seems to be so very complex and difficult! ๐Ÿ˜€
    silverscorpion
    WOW!! Completely mind-blowing!! ๐Ÿ˜€

That music band at the end was super awesome!!

Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering.... Whoa! Such a blend of engineering!
    I would definitely like to try to build something like this.. Only, it seems to be so very complex and difficult! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I guess ECE people rock! Can't find how Comp Sci people fit in here! What say #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Right now surfing from mobile and not able to watch video but i'll check it out once i'm on pc. As this is flying robot mechanical design matters a lot.
    godfather
    Right now surfing from mobile and not able to watch video but i'll check it out once i'm on pc. As this is flying robot mechanical design matters a lot.
    Yeah! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • jkob
    jkob
    This is fascinating I watched it already but thank you for sharing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is blow molding process explained. Check this out. (I was a BAD writer at that time. Concentrate on meaning rather than grammar โ˜•) https://www.crazyengineers.com/blow-molding-process-explained/
Here is plastic injection process explained. There was a guy called Soni, owner of OfficeMate brand. He had started from a blow molding and injection molding industry. Check this out....
HELLO,I AM CURRENTLY PURSUING MY ENGINEERING DEGREE FORM CMRIT,BANGALORE...MY BRANCH IS ISE!!I AM IN 6TH SEM AND HAVE GOT A TOTAL AGGREGATE OF 67%(FROM 1ST SEM TO 5TH SEM)... I...
ok, I have been recently testing out all the questions I ask. consider a simple set up Pc1 <-->SW1<-->R<-->SW2<-->PC2 now, given that Pc1 and Pc2 are in same vlan(default vlan...
Here Comes a Problem in Windows 7 on 'My Friend Laptop', While playing, movie (or) video Song (or) MP3 songs in any application like VLC, Windows Media player....... After 5...