Technologies used by Gmail/Yahoo Mail?

How does gmail, yahoo work like what are technologies it uses, how it process, how it has been built,

Replies

• cutekhan
    cutekhan
    hi
    fgfddhhsdfh
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi babloo,

As much as I know you need to know concepts of J2EE,something called Socket Programming and multithreading. I think their business logic is mostly made in Java and for UI (User interface), it varies according to user.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In one word - AJAX.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Sorry,What all I said was my idea for Gtalk and yahoo messenger.For Yahoo mail and gmail,yes Ajax and JSP is used for UI end only .Business logic you need to do in Java i think.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    cutekhan
    hi
    fgfddhhsdfh
    Kindly use this as a platform to share support pls.
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hey thanks shalini and Big_k

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 HI EVERYBODY, I AM NEW MEMEBER OF THIS FORUM, I AM STUDYING BCA FINAL YEAR, I WANT TO MAKE A MINI PROJECT, SO PLEASE ANY ONE CAN SUGGESTS ME...
Some fun short vids by Texas Instruments. What would life be without engineers? 😀 Thank an Engineer Which reminds me, I wonder how our CE Song is going?
I am facing a problem in my computer that whenever I double click on folder to open, a search window is opening instead of folder. This is happening in sub...
Hello all , I want to know what is meant by a coupling capacitor? I googled up to find that In analog circuits, a coupling capacitor is used to connect...
Hi, can any one Please tell me how to calculate ROM size for the source code. E.g:- Imagine my source code is 1000Lines of Code. What shall be the ROM(Microcontroller)...