Techniti 11 at NIT Jalandhar, Jalandhar on Mar 2, 2012

Techiniti 11 is Technical Fest organized by NIT Jalandhar, Punjab.

The annual NIT Jalandar Techfest is an opportunity for all students all over the country from a diversity of fields to unite and celebrate our various identities, now conjoined, as one. To deal with the conundrum of the divide, this fest brings together aspects of all our indulgences into one temptation, the one event in the entire year that draws us out from the limits of our existence into the haven of that which is sublime, togetherness. In this fest, students can do what they desire to do, choose, where in retrorespect, choice might've been limited.

The barriers are naught but 'Technical' and there is always a way about them, and this event is that way! Its not just a fest, its three days of revelation.

Workshops include:-

Robotics
Phone Application Development
Web Development and Joomla
Auto Innovation

Events include:-

Chemical Events:
Percolate
Chemwheel

Instrumentation and Control Events:
Medicon
Simu Mania
My Innovation

Electronic and Communication Events:
Circuittackle
E-Design
Snake

Industrial and Production Events:
The Next CEO
Dimension 4.0
Blueprint

Civil Events:
Vishwakarma
Bridge It
Quiz-O-Mania
Vantage Point

Biotech Events:
Bio-Innovators Modelling
Bio-Scio Quiz
Devil's Advocate

Junkyard Mania, Urja, etc.

For details, queries and registration; visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HeadStart 12 is a Technical Fest organized by CBIT's Computer Science Engineering Department. India's largest science and technology festival organized by CBIT students communit. HeadStart is well known for its...
Today CEan-Pranav Kathale is celebrating his Birthday, Wish You🎉and also wish you have a rocking year ahead. Looking forward to see you again on forum.
A lot of people from different cities are migrating to Pune for doing the "C-DAC Courses". A majority of these are the students who are not placed in companies through...
Dear all, I need some help and guidance in the above FYP topic. Can anyone kindly help me with this? Thanks, greatly appreciate the help! Best regards
Stepcone 2012 is a Technical Fest ofranized by GMR Institute of Technology. The main objective of this technical event Stepcone is to provide a vibrant learning platform for young talented...