technical presentation

hello guys...
i am new to CrazyEngineers.....
i need some technical topic for presentation
i have to submit a powerpoint presentation within 22nd may..
as i am in great trouble so it would be better if u can provide some links of powerpoint slides for free download...

any sort of help will be highly appreciated

Thanks on advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear friend,

Welcome to CE. Unfortunately, we cannot provide help with download of free power point presentations. We expect our engineers to to share their efforts with us & ask for specific technical help.

All the best.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Gorabhat!!

You can find some good topics for the seminar but Readymade Ppt is not available here you have to search about this topic and have to make one... if you want any guide about your topic then you may get help from Ceans.
  • gorabhat
    gorabhat
    thnx a lot...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everybody!!!! Thanks for all your support in answering my queries. i wanna know wat these macros mean? INCF,MOVFW,BCF AND BSF
hi all!!!:smile: plz plz help me i wanna know details regarding me/mtech in communication systems from srm university,chennai IN DISTANCE MODE i tried all d means but in vain i...
Hi!....im new here and im in my final year in degree....so itz time for me to do my project!.....and im planning to do it in VB!....so im waz wondering can...
Some years ago multinationals began shifting their back-end offices to India. Outsourcing works demanded vast office spaces to accommodate their staff. The existing business houses in Indian metros including Kerala’s...
Hello there, I am about to try my hands on Windows programming and i have no idea about from where and how to start? what all will i need? so...