Techbazaar 2012 at BITS Pilani, Rajasthan on Apr 7, 2012

Techbazaar 2012 is a Technical Innovation Competition organized by BITS Pilani.

It privides a platform for talented innovators to showcase their ingenuity and use technology to solve the problems of masses which are commercially viable and thus foster the spirit of technology based entrepreneurship.

Mentorship and networking are the two key aspects of this events, since a channelized output is much more likely only when enthusiastic and creative young minds are guided by experienced industry veterans. Besides a month long pre-event mentorship for the semifinalists, the top three finalists get to avail a rigorous post-event mentorshop under "Innovation Accelerator Program (IAP)".

The event carries a cash award of INR 1 Lakh. Other than securing a funding opportunity of INR 25 Lakhs, the best team also has a scope to get incubated at the TBI, BITS Pilani.
The finals at Pilani promises the contestants a chance to network with venture capitalists funding agencies and successful innovators.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.bits-techbazaar.org/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to say that after taking the crash course from Study Smart, Guwahati I was able to clear the exam without any difficulties. Thanks to all the teachers of...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
One simple interview question is: Introduce yourself or tell me about yourself. This is a very simple question, but it creates a mindset for interviewer about you. I want to...
To see the Jesus illusion in action, stare at the four dots in the center of the image for approximately 30 seconds, then quickly divert your eyes towards a blank...
It is with great pleasure that Vidarbha Economic Development (VED) Council now announces its third conference- 'Nagpur Calling..." a one-day conference on IT & ITeS on 24th Feb 2012, in...