TCS Ranks #1 In "Best Companies To Work For" In India

According to Business Today survey, Tata Consultancy Services Limited has claimed the top spot in the list of the best companies to work for in India. The company continues to be the largest exporter of software from India.

TCS possibly is the best company in India where employees are happy & continue to work. Infosys and Wipro have claimed #2 & #3 spots respectively.

I'm not aware of the criteria used by BT to rank these companies. However, I'm quite sure there are smaller companies in India where employees are happier and want to grow along with the company. Do you agree?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ☕ I have got a job offer from TCS.

Reading this doesn't change my decisions though. 😘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ZTE PF200 is one of the brand new phones launched by the Chinese ZTE Corporation. The smartphone features are as follows - 4.3" QHD Capacitive Touch Screen 8 MP, 1080p...
DataWind - the company that manufactures Aakash / Ubislate tablets and Indian Telecom & HRD ministry are already working on the next version of the Aakash tablet. The Government has...
I am beginning to think that building tablet is now an everyone's cup of tea. DOMO has brought into market a new tablet called 'Slate N8'. It runs on Android...
The automobile engineers who've deep pockets may rejoice because the Honda CBR 150R is being launched in India around March 2012. With the CBR brand, Honda aims to compete with...
Very briefly said thought of sharing it to all... 😉 https://in.news.yahoo.com/10-car-innovations-in-widespread-use-today-.html?page=1