TCS or Accenture- for freshers?

Position offered by TCS- Assistant System Engineer and that by Accenture is- Software Engineering Associate. Salary is almost same. I want to build my career as a software developer and I know both the companies are not good for that. But I haven't got any offer from any product based company or have any other option. I have to start with one of the above. As of know, I have thought to switch in future to some product based companies on the basis of experience. I have got the joining letters from both, Hyderabad being the joining location.
I have heard that TCS gives training on some tech. but can assign you project with some other tech. to work(I have got .NET stream). And Accenture doesn't do that(I don't know on which tech. they will train me). Is it true?
I have also heard that, currently TCS is assigning projects in just 1-2 days after training to the recruits, eliminating the bench period.Is it?
Please suggest me which one to join? (considering better learning(technical skills), bench period, opportunities, better future)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is there any use in learning of Unix ?
I just have one question, if I have an year down during my engineering, can i apply for PSU's and IIT's if I appear for Gate this year? can anybody...
Hi Crazy engineers, My name is Daniel and I am a Mechanical Engineer Here in Nigeria. I am 33 years of age and I own 3 different companies the Areas...
hey everyone ,,, need a help frm u ppl,,,,m in third yea BE computer science nd i wnt to start my first project on database management system since m intrested...