Tcad

anyone here got experience in TCAD? i might got a few question regarding to this

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We may have someone experienced in TCAD. Why don't you fire your questions anyway? ๐Ÿ˜€

[PS: I like your avatar very much ๐Ÿ˜ ]
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well TCAD,sounds interesting can ya say weer it is used.....i may get ans from poeple who might know it
  • lion911
    lion911
    well.. TCAD is use for simulation of wafer fabrication process.. Eg. we need no to design and fabricate a diode manually, all this can be done by using TCAD and we could use it to test our diode working or not

i might need to create a silicon photodiode using TCAD which is apparently new for me and i might need some guide on what and how to start on

i need to test on various characteristic of the diode as well. However i just need some flow chart to get this started, if anyone could kindly guide me through all the steps i need to do to complete my silicon photodiode in brief using flowchart method that will be really helpful ^_^

thx big_k, i found this avatar in your image XD kinda cute, this forum btw is a great job done ๐Ÿ‘
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy,TCAD is a tool wat i understood by your posting,for flowchart u need to know the process first once it is done then u start the process and flowchart is independent of tools or lang ur using!!!!
  • lion911
    lion911
    yupe correct. process is needed.. still exploring the program. if there is any fast guidance to help me through all these i really appreciate it ^_^
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well i dont have knowledge of TCAD,well is it a garphical programming??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends Can any body explain how to interface Sony Ericsson j100i phone with a microcontroller such as AVR, PIC or 8051. Regards Nalin
I need the font that is used in making our Crazyengineers. at Title
How can the 3rd world control corrosion in a cheper and easy way,becouse in my country GHANA it is cousing a lot of damages.
Hi All...๐Ÿ˜€ this is brahmaji from bangalore...I recently joined this forum. Bye
Hai, anybody tell me what is encoder&decoder and the details about encoder & decoder.... What is DTMF?how it is generate frequency...