*TATA nano* still the cheapest?

Guys, recently I came to know that TATA nano, the much hyped about so called cheapest car is being sold for 800,000 Nepalese Rupees in Nepal. It is roughly around INR 500,000. Even in India, it is around INR 180,000. Do you think it is up to its expectations? may be in cost or quality?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Recent issues with the car engine that resulted into car burning must be addressed first. I believe Tatas have failed to deliver the promise.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I currently took admission in College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India for M.Tech Mechatronics. I would like to know the opportunities of doing this branch. Also if anyone could provide...
Hai Friends, I've just joined the Crazy Engineers club. I'm a final year student doing B.E. -E.C.E. I am hoping to get ideas about projects related to Mass Alert Messaging...
unsectorized source code for 3G handover in mobile wireless network matlab www.pudn.com This is matlab code of handover in 3G network u can't download the file before register in the...
Am currently working on how to enhance the battery life span especially the one to be used in d design of an electric car.. Does anyone have ideal on what...
SONY's ultraslim laptop VAIO Z has been revealed in Europe. Here's a quick view of the salient features - · 33.2cm (13.1”) VAIO Z Series: less than 1.2 kg and...